In this learning and development roundtable, instructors are asked to share their stories of challenges and successes in managing the online classroom. The roundtable experience will inspire, motivate, and equip instructors with practical strategies to avoid common pitfalls, boost their teaching presence, foster high quality student interactions, and design a more efficient and time-saving course.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Apply techniques for improving teaching presence.
- Identify strategies for optimizing student interactions.
- Implement effective time-management strategies.
For this online training, you will need a functioning webcam and microphone. If you have not used WebEx before, please allow extra time before the meeting to install the browser plugin.
Upcoming Training Dates
- Thursday, February 23, noon-1:00 pm CT. Register here >>
- Wednesday, March 22, noon-1:00 pm CT. Register here >>