Creating and Uploading Panopto Videos to Canvas
This guide will show students how to create and share Panopto videos in their Canvas course.
- To access Panopto, navigate in your browser to: https://umkc.hosted.panopto.com/
- Select “Canvas” from the “Sign in using” dropdown box. Click “Sign in.”
- Enter your UMKC Single Sign On (SSO) username and password and click “Login.”
- Click the green “Create” button at the top of the page, and select “Record a new session.”
- If necessary, install the Panopto application on your computer using the provided installers. Once installed, click “Launch Panopto.”
- Consult the appropriate guide for directions on using the Panopto recorder application:
- Once the video is complete, return to Panopto and select the “Share” button by hovering over your video.
- Confirm that the “Who has access” field is set to one of the following: Anyone at your organization with the link, Anyone at your organization, or Anyone with the link.
- Copy the link from the link field. Paste this link into your assignment in Canvas.
Recording with Panopto for Windows Overview
Basic Recording with Panopto for Mac
Office of the Provost
Administrative Center, Room 300G
5115 Oak St.
Kansas City, MO 64110
© 2019 Curators of the University of Missouri | Disability Resources | DMCA Policy | email@example.com
UMKC is an equal opportunity/access/affirmative action/pro-disabled and veteran employer.