Downloading Kaltura Files for
In order to save a local copy of a Kaltura/MediaSpace file, you must be the file’s owner. To download a copy of a Kaltura media file, please follow these steps.
- Log into Kaltura directly at http://kaltura.umkc.edu.
- From the login menu (labelled ‘Guest) in the upper right-hand corner, log in with your UMKC credentials and then access My Media.
- Click the Edit button next to the file you want to download.
- Go to the Downloads tab.
- Tick the box next to the format you want to save the file in, then click Save.
- Click the Go to Media link, then click Download (under Actions.)
Office of the Provost
Administrative Center, Room 300G
5115 Oak St.
Kansas City, MO 64110
© 2019 Curators of the University of Missouri | Disability Resources | DMCA Policy | email@example.com
UMKC is an equal opportunity/access/affirmative action/pro-disabled and veteran employer.