Navigating the Canvas Dashboard
When you are enrolled in more than one Canvas course, some of them may not appear on you Canvas Dashboard page. You can favorite any published course that appears in the My Courses section on the course list page to make it appear in the Dashboard.
- Log-in to Canvas at https://umkc.instructure.com with your SSO and password.
- Select Courses from the left-hand menu.
- Select All Courses at the bottom of the Courses menu.
- You should see all of the courses that you are enrolled in listed under All Courses. To the left of each course, you will see a star. If the star is filled in with color, it appears on your Canvas Dashboard. If the star is not filled in with color, it does not appear on your Dashboard. Click on the star to fill it or un-fill it with color.
- After you have selected the star to add the course to your Canvas Dashboard, return to the Dashboard using the left-hand menu.
Office of the Provost
Administrative Center, Room 300G
5115 Oak St.
Kansas City, MO 64110
© 2019 Curators of the University of Missouri | Disability Resources | DMCA Policy | firstname.lastname@example.org
UMKC is an equal opportunity/access/affirmative action/pro-disabled and veteran employer.