Mac Mojave Update to Panopto 7.0
- Quit the Panopto application.
- Open your Finder.
- Select Applications from the left-hand menu.
- Select and open Self Service.
- Select Productivity. (Note: You do not need to sign-in).
- Select Panopto 7.0.0.
- Select Install. The installation will run.
- To verify that Panopto 7.0.0 has installed correctly, open Panopto.
- Select Panopto from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Select About Panopto. The version number should now appear.
Office of the Provost
Administrative Center, Room 300G
5115 Oak St.
Kansas City, MO 64110